The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Events and Happenings (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Ecklers (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2347)

98 softtail 03-29-2007 02:31 AM

Ecklers

OK, I know that this thread has been worn out with all the postings... But I do have one or two last thoughts.....

I will be on the road by 8am on Saturday from the Bradenton area(SR70&I-75)
While on the road I hope to see some vettes on their way as well.

When we get there are there going to be any "Corvetteflorida.com" cars grouped together? Can we get a group area or are we grouped by classification? Or is it park wherever?

I hope to meet a bunch of you folks on Saturday, Get together for some food and drinks,(as long as the llamas and goats are left back in the hotel room), and have a good time.

Save the Wave,
Joe B.
:dancer01: :dancer01: :reddevil:

ynkedad 03-29-2007 08:54 AM

Joe,

I just now tried calling the gal at ecklers who answers the questions regarding the show. But I got her voice mail message explaining that she'll be out of the office, starting Wed. to attend the show.
There was talk about some of us meeting up in a parking lot somewhere prior to the show. Is that still the case? Anyone?
Sorry,

~Ray

SteveK 03-29-2007 10:40 AM

At the Oct. Reunion that was at Eckler's they just parked you in what ever order you arrived. So a group meeting would be a good thing.
I would recommend the Chick-fil-A that is between Old Town and I-4 on Rte 192. They open at 6:30am for breakfast and Have plenty of parking.
To make sure that we can stay together, I would say that we need to leave Chick-fil-A at 9:00am and caravan to the show.
Let me know if this is not acceptable.

ynkedad 03-29-2007 10:43 AM

Ok by me.:thumbsup:

Rich Z 03-29-2007 11:09 AM

Wish I could be there, but Connie is working on Saturday and I'm tied up with the animals. And yeah, got to get these BLASTED taxes done. But you all have fun and take a bunch of pics there. :wavey:

Pres712 03-29-2007 11:13 AM

Scratch & Dent

If you don't get there by 9AM you will miss the scratch & dent sale. In years past I have picked up some good deals and if you are not in line, it gets picked over pretty fast.

Parking at Old Town? Isn't it pretty much first come first served? Every time I'm there it's fairly sparce. Any suggestions?

SteveK 03-29-2007 12:05 PM

I don't know if they are parking us like the usual Friday & Saturday night cruise-in's or if Eckler's has set up a different format. This is the first time at Old Town for the reunion.
If we leave Chick-fil-A at 9:00am we will be there in 5 to 10 minutes. It is just down the street.

ynkedad 03-29-2007 12:58 PM

Well...

We'll be heading out towards Old Town here shortly. Hope I didn't forget anything:rolleyes: . That reminds me...Where did I put the Wife?:lmao:

Sorry ya's couldn't make it Rich, But I know you guys are busy this time of year. Still, it would have been nice to see you and Connie again.:thumbsup:

~Ray