The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Detailing (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Hello Floridian Corvette Fans! (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1412)

Adams 1 12-13-2006 01:02 AM

Hello Floridian Corvette Fans!

Hello Vette Fans- We are happy to have joined your kind community, and thanks for having us! Adam's is a small organization, focused mainly on customer service. We make small batches of first-class car care products, and specialize in providing how-to detailing videos.

If you choose to try out goods, use the code: FLORIDA, and receive 10% off anything in our store.

Please view our videos, and if you have any questions, email us! We have a few fantastic people that can help you achieve the results you are seeking. Feel free to call us toll free. (We answer the phone) 866-965-0400 (6AM - 5PM, PST) or email:

Brian: Brian@adamspolishes.com
Brad: Brad@adamspolishes.com
Rob: Rob@adamspolishes.com
Adam: Adam@adamspolishes.com

If ever you are in a bind, and need real-time detailing help, feel free to call me on the cell: 310-344-4290

I answer almost always, and am always happy to talk about car care!

Thanks again for having us here, and please feel free to discuss any other products, problems, or praises with us or our competitors. We are here to get better, and can only do so with your input. Thanks again, and Happy Holidays! :thumbsup:

Sincerely,

Adam Pitale
Founder/ Chief Detailer
Adam's Polishes, Inc.
www.adamspolishes.com
(866) 965-0400
Cell: (310) 344-4290

Nytro 12-13-2006 06:41 AM

Welcome to the site Adam, thanks for all you do.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

2Vettes 12-13-2006 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nytro
Welcome to the site Adam, thanks for all you do.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

:iagree: I'm looking forward to trying your products

ynkedad 12-13-2006 07:46 AM

:welcome: to the Forum Adam!:dancer01:

Rich427 12-13-2006 08:04 AM

Adam,

Sent you a email and need to talk to you about a detailing event in the Maryland area in the next couple of months. BTW, Brad and Dale are great!

Rich

chris308 12-13-2006 09:06 AM

:dancer01: :welcome: Adam!!

I ordered the Essentials kit the other day, can't wait till it gets here to try it out!!

TR6speed 12-13-2006 11:07 AM

:welcome:

I am a strong believer and supporter of your products. I use your products exclusively. Glad to have you as a sponsor.

MADN3SS 12-19-2006 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dalejr9afan
:welcome:

I am a strong believer and supporter of your products. I use your products exclusively. Glad to have you as a sponsor.

I really couldn't have said it any better myself!

Welcome Adam and the crew. :dancer01:

Mark Dalton 12-19-2006 11:57 AM

Welcome to Adam's polishes.:welcome: I've been using your products for a while now and couldn't be happier.:thumbsup:

Pres712 12-19-2006 01:58 PM

Welcome

Welcome to the Florida Forum. You were kind enough to send our club (Bay Area C.C.) some door prizes to our Garden Party held at Cypress Gardens. We had a total of 215 Vettes show up and your products were certainly a hit! The detail spray not only is the best product I've used, it smells great!

Thanks again and can't wait 'til our next Dimmitt show in October and the Garden Party in November.
:dancer01: