The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Events and Happenings (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   So,What is everyone doing this weekend? (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3484)

"Backyard Mechanic" 09-08-2007 09:40 AM

So,What is everyone doing this weekend?

Just wondering what's everyone's plans for this weekend?Nothing much going on here,just some house chores.

O ya I forgot I do have something to do:

CORVETTES IN VEINCE:dancer01: :wavey: :dancer01: :crazy03: :thumbsup: :dancer01: :dancer01: :dancer01:

SEE YOU ALL THERE:thumbsup:

ClockworkC5 09-08-2007 09:54 AM

design a church and homeless shelter as part of an outreach program for our community. aside from that, recovering from previous nights festivities and probably going up to bother greg and rachelle for a little. im also forecasting throwing back a few beers down at the pool and harassing the local womans. and if theres time i need to claybar the vette. (and maybe take some pix.)

C5Rick 09-08-2007 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Backyard Mechanic
Just wondering what's everyone's plans for this weekend?Nothing much going on here,just some house chores.

O ya I forgot I do have something to do:

CORVETTES IN VEINCE:dancer01: :wavey: :dancer01: :crazy03: :thumbsup: :dancer01: :dancer01: :dancer01:

SEE YOU ALL THERE:thumbsup:

Rob, We've had rain the last two evenings and I haven't had a chance to start cleaning the Vette. Maybe when you get done with the household chores, you could swing by and give me a hand. I know Joe wanted to, but something about he had to go to a little get together and who knows where Mark's at.

Shadow 09-08-2007 12:29 PM

Saturday:

Diagnose electrical issue in wifes car (turned out to be just the battery:thumbsup: ) Done!

Work on overheating problem in the 87:(

Dinner at the in laws :dancer01: lasagna!:dancer01: and a birthday party for sister in law in the evening.

Paper work for the business tonight and tomorrow:(:thumbsdown:

Rich Z 09-08-2007 12:55 PM

Today - try to recover from our trip to Bushnell and Cedar Key yesterday. Also try to avoid the "when are you going to put those pictures on the wall for me" glare from Connie as long as I can.... :)

Maybe tomorrow run into town to see if I can find a T-47 Torx bit. The hardbar I got for the C5Z needs that special tool, which I don't have.

Probably should take one of the vettes out for a drive somewhere.... The C6 is going to start getting flat spots on the tires....

Oh yeah, I need to put those new Z06 sway bars on the C6 one of these days....

But the animals need to be fed and cleaned.

CHASZ51 09-08-2007 01:31 PM

Had a nailhole patched in my EMT, $57 ouch!

zzzona 09-08-2007 02:32 PM

:peelout 1: Teaching my 17 year old daughter how to drive a stick. NOT the Z !!!!

ynkedad 09-08-2007 03:00 PM

Not a Darn thing..:rofl1: :dancer01:

C5Rick 09-08-2007 05:05 PM

Got about half done washing the Vette and once again the Sky's opened up.:eek: Some say they need the rain, I believe Bradenton has had an average of 5 wet days a week this summer.

CHASZ51 09-08-2007 06:27 PM

Wash the car in my yard, we have had a total of 5 days of rain this whole summer.