The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Autopaintguard Vender great Job... (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44429)

ironhorse 04-10-2010 08:36 PM

Autopaintguard Vender great Job...

4 Attachment(s)
I had Ryan from Autopaintguard a vender on this forum over in Tampa do my install for my clear bra...At first I was a little apprehensive...But after numerous e-mails from other forum members, and speaking with Ryan, my fears were put to rest. I got to Ryans shop at 8:30 am 4/10/2010. I was driving from Port St Lucie, about a 3 hour drive...I ended up getting there just before 8:30 am, shortly after that Ryan arrived...he went to work on my VY Z06...I am attaching some photos. I had Ryan do the entire front Valance, partial hood and front fenders. Rocker panels, mirrors, and rear vent area, and lights were covered...The install super exceeded my expectations...To say I am happy is an understatement...:D...If anyone is considering doing any of the clear bra products, I highly recomend Ryan, great vender and the workswanship is outstanding!...:thumbsup:

ironhorse 04-10-2010 08:43 PM

Autopaintguard

4 Attachment(s)
More photos...

THOR 04-11-2010 10:47 PM

Had all the same done to my 07 in December 06. Still looking great and Ryan is awesome. I would do repeat business with him in a heartbeat. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Rich Z 04-12-2010 12:11 AM

Yeah, when I get my C5Z painted, I may have to look into this.... :thumbsup:

thebeepster 04-12-2010 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THOR (Post 112430)
Had all the same done to my 07 in December 06. Still looking great and Ryan is awesome. I would do repeat business with him in a heartbeat. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Second that emotion! Ryan has done 2 of my vettes...1st class work!:yesnod:

Scully 04-12-2010 08:42 PM

really like the product wish the vendor over here would back his product though. I having a problem getting them to honor their guarantee, wouldnt buy it again because of that reason. I hope you all dont have this trouble with your installer.:ack2:

ironhorse 04-13-2010 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scully (Post 112479)
really like the product wish the vendor over here would back his product though. I having a problem getting them to honor their guarantee, wouldnt buy it again because of that reason. I hope you all dont have this trouble with your installer.:ack2:

When your installer did the install did he give you a signed certificate from the manufacturer?...Ryan gave me a signed document from the manufacturer, so I have a paper trail, which is binding by the manufacturer of the products he uses...Also, Ryan is a stand up guy, he has been in business over 10 years, that speaks volumes as far as I am concerned...:yesnod:

Scully 04-13-2010 06:56 PM

warranty number VSA261759 installed at Courtsey Chevrolet at the Air Port on 05/30/2007 with a five year warranty the problem is I can not get anyone to look at it and fix it it originally cost me 990.00 As far as I concerned it was a Big waste of money because they will not back the warranty. They refer me to a phone number in Salt lake City Utah whom was no help at all.

Auto Paint Guard 04-13-2010 09:21 PM

Thank you very much for the great write up. I really enjoyed working on your car on Saturday. Hopefully you didn't get any speeding tickets on the way home. :dancer01: Looking forward to working on the other car.

Scully - Contact me at 813-505-3868 Any idea what film you have on your car? I'll take care of you give me a call.

Thanks
Ryan Burroughs
www.autopaintguard.com

Scully 04-14-2010 10:19 AM

Thank you very much I will be in contact:dancer01: