View Single Post
Unread 10-29-2009, 01:35 PM   #6
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Was that "The Corvette Shop" on Dale Mabry near Cypress?

If so, and the If the guy was a slightly larger guy, dark hair and a mustache, that would be Mike, he is one of the owners.

The "woman" is his wife.

If he was slightly smaller and has more of a sandy colored shortt hair, older guy, probably clean shaven, that's Danny IIRC and he's related as well I belive (it's been a while).

I've had my issues with them, but i've also been treated well. It really depends on thier mood, what's going on with the shop (internal drama) and Mike's health (he had some serious health issues not too long ago.)

I was in there once and basically called "cheap" because I wasn't ready to dump a house payment onto a used part for an old 87 vette!

Pissed me off so badly, I swore I'd never go back...and that was from jennifer his wife!
...then Mike had his heart issue and I felt kind of bad

I've been back sense and been treated well and very fairly.

I hope that there's an underlying issue somewhere.

It might not hurt to go back and talk to Mike or his wife Jennifer and tell them how it made you feel.

Hell, tell them Gordon told you to come back and see them. He can call me if there's a problem with that.

Danny can be a bit rough around the edges as well, but overall he's not a bad guy either. Just have to catch him in a good mood.

But the other poster is correct. In this economy, you really need to be nicer to your clients. I know lately, I've had to put on some faces that just don't fit in order to keep from telling more than one of mine to KMA, adios, vaya-con-don't let the door hit you in the ass-Dios!!

Did mention that patience is NOT one of my virtues?

Gordon

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote