View Single Post
Unread 11-13-2006, 07:57 PM   #21
TyZtoy

Name :
TyZtoy has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboy
im not saying they are all bad, the painting in the engine area was good. and it did sound good after we took it home. but u did hold it for an extra month never telling my dad why, because i do remember him always being pissed off and having him tell me, and i even listend in on phone calls to hear you telling him you needed an extra week, then another then another.and for CCs info i do drive the vette alot, and i do live with my dad. the vette dash was pulled apart by you! i remember walking in and seeing it being put together and from then on not having a FM radio. and no it wasnt ever paid in full. check you logs and do the math. and i have talked this over with my dad, the original post was put up without him knowing, now he knows and doesnt care. so peace out till next time all.sorry you all have to be in on this.

Jon
Dude! Give it a REST...

It's apparent you do not have your facts right or you are simply just trying to start trouble. You probably snuck the car out late one night for a joy ride, messed it up and trying to point blame somewhere else before you get BUSTED by your old man. No.. he probably does not care because he's HAPPY with the car. I would too if I had to put out 20k to get my car up to par.

Jake,
I give you credit for even entertaining this.

C-Ya Later.....
Ty