Thread: Stupid question
View Single Post
Unread 11-19-2006, 12:25 AM   #4
Guro305
Heathen

Name :
Guro305 is on a distinguished road

Thanks guys, I'm all set. Funny story today about the oil. I went to advanced auto to buy some and I bought seven quarts of mobil one 5w30. I noticed they had a "premium" mobil one 5w30.

So I bought the big jug which was five quart plus to extra quarts. When I brought it to the counter, it wouldn't ring up. So they rang it up as four quarts. They didn't notice that it was a five quart jug. I figured, "hey I got a free quart!" I got home, drained the oil and filter, put the plug back on, and put the filter back on. I poured down the first and second quart. When I got to the five quart jug guess what came out.................used oil!!!!! I was like "what the f@(k?!"

I took it back to them, they apologized and told me to get what I needed. So I grabbed a four quart jug and another quart. When they told me that it was four quart I said, "no, look carefully, it was five quarts!!!!" They were like, "oh ok!" So I still got away with a free quart of the good stuff!!!

-C5 Chevy Corvette - Torch Red
-Gen 3 Pontiac Trans Am - Pearl Black
-B14 Nissan Sentra GXE - Pearl Black
Guro305 is offline   Reply With Quote