View Single Post
Unread 11-25-2006, 12:32 PM   #22
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
ynkedad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangkiller
You all are unreal. Get alife, and get over it. He did a burn out, it was dark out, big freakin deal. Nobody was hurt, nobody's cars was damaged. And it was one hell of a burn out at that. If you want to host a PUBLIC event, open to the PUBLIC, you're going to get people to attend that aren't 90 years old and actually like to enjoy them selves.

I know some of you old folks get your entertainment from complaining about the younger folk, but this time you're just DEAD WRONG and need to get over it.
You're obviously don't get it !
It's where and when he did it. These guys had been drinking since before I arrived at the hotel,(just before 3:00) which was evident by all of the empty beer bottles by their cars, then continued to do so into the night.
Then this guy gets behind the wheel of a powerful machine, in a narrow parking lot where there were other Vetes parked, while people were sleeping and decides to tear it up. What part of this is "Not a big deal"?
He demonstrated a lack of judgement, showing no consideration for others or their property, damaged the parking lot and could have gotten the host hotel to not invite us back.
Just because something bad didn't happen, doesn't make Us the Bad Guys, Nor does it make it ok. What if something bad did happened? we'd all have possibly suffered because of HIS recklessness and immaturity?
You come in here blasting away with your insults, yet you weren't even there!?
This guy was obviously a Rebel without a clause (ment to spell it this way)
with a F@#k you attitude towards everyone.

In closing... I do have a life, and It's great!

I'm around and will be at future events, look my 90 year old ass up and we'll talk.

~Ray