View Single Post
Unread 08-14-2010, 10:33 PM   #69
DZ302

Name : .
DZ302 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevXtreme 1 View Post
I am the former owner of RevXtreme, and all was in order at all times as far as license, MVR, Resellers permit, and shop liability insurance. I closed in Feb, 2010 and your story of a "friend" getting ripped in Jan is false. I have no connection with any of RPE or whatever it is called now.....but be aware that with the new internet slander case precidents set that posting false & slanderous statements to harm another on a public forum is alot easier to pursue now so tread lightly.
I am not trying to harm anyone and i dont think any of this is slander. I have ready alot of your posts revxtreme1 and you sure do throw that out their alot. this is only to let the public know what is going on. as simple as a news paper or magazine article. it's called freedom of speach! something that crooks or bad shops wish would go away. I am suprised that you are trying to support a shop like that.

The cam was ordered at the end of Jan and he picked it up in Feb. during the time that you sold or closed down revxtreme and this other guy took over.
DZ302 is offline   Reply With Quote