View Single Post
Unread 03-03-2011, 10:49 AM   #20
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
So if you're going to post a PM, why not post the host as well?
I already know who it is.
He was actually someone I suggested contacting if/when we decided to set something up.
Why?

Because when I spoke with him at the HOOTERS SHOW ON GANDY, he was talking about wanting to get more involvement in the show from the local "muscle car" and "hot rodder crowd.

Since I know a lot of these folks, and am setting this up primarily for THEM, I thought, what better place for him to place some more free advertising?

This would be in addition to his advertising here.
He could gain additional exposure to those who might need tuning in or near the Tampa area as well as maybe gain the attention of those he was looking to attract.
Nothing here would change!

I'm not sure why he felt the need to run to you with the information?
But that's his perogative.

I do apologize for trying to help a "brother" out.
I can assure you, it won't happen again!
Well there you go jumping to assumptions. I contacted Phil and one other vendor here to see if they had been approached by yourself or Bob to solicit their advertising for a joint venture you two were apparently undertaking. I had easily figured this out from the innuendos and hints you were dropping all over the place. Phil did NOT initiate that contact, I asked HIM about it and he had the courtesy to reply truthfully about this.

I just wanted to clear up this error you have expressed. I'm still reading the rest of your novel.