View Single Post
Unread 05-19-2006, 09:34 AM   #31
Z06 Rocket

Name :
Z06 Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16again
(3) All lighting devices and reflectors mounted on the rear of any vehicle shall display or reflect a red color, except the stop light or other signal device, which may be red, amber, or yellow, and except that the light illuminating the license plate shall be white and the light emitted by a backup lamp shall be white or amber. Deceleration lights as authorized by s. 316.235(5) shall display an amber color.
316.224 Sub section 3 says "All lighting devices and reflectors mounted on the rear of any vehicle shall display or reflect a red color"

Please don't get me wrong. I like the look on your car. I'm not trying to give you a hard time bro, only a heads up to avoid a $73.50 ticket if you can avoid driving in front of an officer. Most police probably don't care. Around here it was just a reason to ticket the crazy kid racers who were acting stupid on the road to boot. That mod is more unique now so the initial furvor has probably died down and you would not have as much attention. I know I have some mods that could get attention!
Z06 Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote