View Single Post
Unread 01-23-2007, 06:54 PM   #1
Gannet

Name :
Gannet is on a distinguished road
Default Kudos to Pit Crew Tire!

I just wanted to report on how I pleased I am with the service I received from Craig at Pit Crew Tire! He went out of his way to get me back on the road quickly, and his service was very professional and high quality. The new tires seem absolutely prefectly balanced, and the Hunter SmartWeights look better and are going to be much easier to clean. A nitrogen fill was a nice extra touch.

To top it off, he received the tires for me from TireRack, and then drove to my house and did all the work in the driveway from his very nicely equipped truck! A bunch of neighborhood kids and at least one dad stopped to watch. Craig is fast yet thorough and I bet he really could be on a pit crew if he wanted.

If you're anywhere in his service area, which includes Pinellas, Hillsborough, Hernando and Pasco counties, give him serious consideration for any tire work you need. Highly recommended.

No connection, just a very satisfied customer.
BC3/Quicktime/DSS/Pfadt/Carbotech/Quantum/Muffler Mod/PS2 ZPs, Atomic Orange, Dark Titanium 3LZ, Q8A.
Gannet is offline   Reply With Quote