Thread: alignment C6
View Single Post
Unread 05-10-2013, 05:24 PM   #5
85vette

Name :
85vette will become famous soon enough

I don't know anyone in Jax, but as far as Tallahassee goes I 've been taking my vehicles to Sirmon's Alignment since the 80's. They can even align Semi Tractors. And they are honest. I've never had them try to sell me something I didn't need. A lot of the car dealers in Tallahassee use them.

I took my cars to them even when I worked for the Chevy dealer. I had a '97 Chevy Suburban that had a vibration at highway speeds that the dealer couldn't fix. I bought a new set of tires and they balanced them three times and couldn't solve the issue. John Sirmon took it for a ride and came back, jacked up the left rear and removed the tire. He had his son get in it and put in drive(non-posi rear-end) and ran it up to 70 mph and the axle started jumping like crazy. Turns out someone had replaced the brake drum on that side before I bought it and replaced it with a cheap brand made in China that was WAY out of round!