View Single Post
Unread 06-15-2022, 05:06 PM   #1009
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHASZ51 View Post
Contract work for myself. Would love to live up where you do or anyplace out of the way with little people or traffic. I knew it was gonna be another dry summer for me.
Seems to me that with that sort of work, you really could live where ever you want to. Unless that contract work needs supplies that are hard to come by, or something else about it limits the area you need to live in or near.

When I decided to move down to Florida, I had the reptile breeding business. I needed to have access to shipping so I could deliver what I sold to remote buyers. I also had to start up my own mouse breeding colony because the person that was breeding mice in Maryland that I used as a source, wasn't moving with me. That in itself was a major headache. Then I needed all sorts of supplies that were pretty specific in nature. I moved down here by myself while Connie remained up in Maryland so we would have one income while I tried to get things established down here. I had to have a full time job, since the reptile business was nowhere near close to being able to earn enough income. Eventually, yeah, but it took a while.

I guess my point is that you can probably move where ever you really want to. Might be a struggle, but if it's what you REALLY want to do, you can probably make it work.