View Single Post
Unread 03-20-2023, 01:15 AM   #14
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85vette View Post
Crazy! I can see it on the other site but when I post it here, it's gone. Uhh!

https://www.tiktok.com/@rodney_you_p...61480062553350

Let's see if this works.....
Yeah, that one works. Not a lot of surprises there, though. Just the fact that if we get pushed to all EV, China will have us even more by the short hairs. Imagine if they were to get pissed at us and said "No more batteries for you!" By then all of the gasoline stations would have gone away because no one was buying their products. So transportation would grind to a halt as the batteries died and could not be replaced. Heck, for that matter, China could shut us down right now simply by ceasing from selling us anything.

Trying to find anything that isn't "Made in China" is real tough to do. Matter of fact, Ebay has pretty much been taken over by China. So much so that they forced Ebay (IMHO) to stop displaying where the seller's account was registered from. Used to be, yeah, they would tell you that the ITEM was located, but you could also check on the seller to see where THEY were located when they registered the account. I guess the Chinese didn't like that much.

Just like the Chinese didn't like it when the USA passed a law stating that the country of origin for food items must be displayed on the packaging. China got that killed REAL QUICK.

And who knows how deeply China has it's hooks in our "representatives" in Congress? We are being conquered by the Chinese while we are sleeping. IMHO.