View Single Post
Unread 02-24-2024, 10:38 PM   #36
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Been spending time with it clearing around the well pump and tank.

Since last posting, I bought a tree puller and a flail mower for it that is doing great clearing the land.

As for the grapple, I ordered it mid September and was told it would be "fourish" months before delivery. The company Everything Attachments seemed to have an excellent reputation, been around for a good while, and everyone raved about their products. Only fly in that ointment is that apparently they have folded up shop and evaporated with lawsuits and tax collectors after them. Good chance I am just out that money. Sent off dispute forms via snail mail to my credit card company, but since it has been longer than 120 days since I placed the order, not sure anything will come of it.

In the meantime, I ordered another grapple from a company called Top Dog Attachments, that I already have a tracking number for, and is supposed to be delivered on Tuesday.

Oh yeah, had a big wood chipper that runs off of the tractor PTO shaft delivered this past Wednesday. That is going to come in real handy dealing with all the small trees and brush I am pulled out of the ground with the tree puller.

So.... just trying to keep my mind occupied to suppress the darker thoughts swirling around in my head.