View Single Post
Unread 02-26-2024, 03:20 PM   #45
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
As for the grapple, I ordered it mid September and was told it would be "fourish" months before delivery. The company Everything Attachments seemed to have an excellent reputation, been around for a good while, and everyone raved about their products. Only fly in that ointment is that apparently they have folded up shop and evaporated with lawsuits and tax collectors after them. Good chance I am just out that money. Sent off dispute forms via snail mail to my credit card company, but since it has been longer than 120 days since I placed the order, not sure anything will come of it.
Well got some good news about this. I happened to check my credit card account online last night and saw that Capital One had credited me the full amount I spent on that grapple from EA. I really was surprised by that, as I was pretty sure too much time had elapsed from placing the order to claiming a charge back. I sent the forms off on 02/02/2024 and since I hadn't heard a word back from them, just assumed they threw it in the trashcan. It is a relief to get some surprise good news every now and again.