View Single Post
Unread 03-13-2024, 05:54 PM   #48
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85vette View Post
I went to North Carolina this past weekend and got a Branson (Tym) 2610 4 wheel drive tractor with Bush Hog, Loader, Box Blade and Grapple. I checked with your guy at Lee Sales but they didn't have this model in stock and they wanted $3600 more for it plus what ever the shipping charges would be. Plus I got 0 down, 0% for 60 months too, so I think the trip was worth it.
Sounds like you got a good deal.

Post some pics when you get a chance.

Just did the 50 hour fluid and filter maintenance on my tractor yesterday. Sure wish there was a way to put it up on my lift. Getting too old to be getting underneath stuff to work on it. Thankfully I bought a creeper a while back, so that did help. But my back is aching today from the odd angles I had to work at to break drain plugs loose. Those suckers were on pretty tight, as were the factory installed filters. Had to pull off the front wheels to get to the drain plugs for the front axle, too. No way I want to try to tackle those rear wheels. They look like they would be quite a bit heavier than I want to have to deal with.

Went with all synthetic fluids. Amsoil Severe Gear for the front end axle, Shell Rotella T6 for the engine, and Lucas Synthetic Universal for the hydraulic system. Bought the filter set from Lee Trailers.