View Single Post
Unread 06-02-2006, 05:48 PM   #32
MADN3SS

Name :
MADN3SS is on a distinguished road

I was in Spring Hill for a car show last night. The usual thing is, most of the older guys with the older cars show up early for a very nice show. As they all start to leave, all the ricers start showing up. Last night, it was rained out. So we went in and did a little shopping at Sears and Circuit City. When we came out, a bunch of the ricers had started a little gathering. Stealing trays from the Chik-Fil-A, they were putting them under their back tires and spinning around in the parking lot in their front wheel drive cars. However amusing, their disregard for other peoples property ceases to amaze me. One car just missed jumping a curb then hitting an SUV. It just so happened that the people that owned the SUV, where walking out to their vehicle at the time and could have easily been taken out. Then there were guys on crotch rockets pulling wheelies in the wet parking lot. I was waiting for them to screw up and wreck. After they left, you should have seen the mess of litter in the parking lot.

'01 QS Corsa Touring exhaust with Tiger Shark tips. LG LT headers with X-Pipe, Hurricane intake w/ CF HF Power Duct, L.E.D. tail lights and shorty antenna. Lowered on stock bolts. Black Motorsports. FRC TOM tuned. NCM member 36741
MADN3SS is offline   Reply With Quote