View Single Post
Unread 06-02-2006, 09:55 PM   #34
Hot Pursuit

Name :
Hot Pursuit is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADN3SS
When we came out, a bunch of the ricers had started a little gathering. Stealing trays from the Chik-Fil-A, they were putting them under their back tires and spinning around in the parking lot in their front wheel drive cars. However amusing, their disregard for other peoples property ceases to amaze me. One car just missed jumping a curb then hitting an SUV. It just so happened that the people that owned the SUV, where walking out to their vehicle at the time and could have easily been taken out. Then there were guys on crotch rockets pulling wheelies in the wet parking lot. I was waiting for them to screw up and wreck.

Based on the accounts you give they would be getting a very expensive ride to the closest jail, no passing go, no collecting $200. In fact the impound fees alone would be around 200 smackers after they bonded out of jail for reckless driving. Someone should have called the locals out to stop them.

I also figure I might charge them with criminal mischief (vandalism) for damaging the property of Chick-fil-a (the trays).

The M/C's are not exempt either. Reckless driving would apply to them as well. A 500 lb M/C can seriously injure or kill someone the same as a car can.
Hot Pursuit is offline   Reply With Quote