Thread: Home Depot...
View Single Post
Unread 06-10-2007, 02:15 PM   #1
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
ynkedad will become famous soon enough
Default Home Depot...

I purchased a Cub Cadet 50" Zero turn mower recently and today the deck belt broke . Do I pulled the rest of the way off and drove my dusty dirty a$$ to Home Depot to see what they'd do for me, since I haven't owned it for long.
I told the lady in returns, that I haven't owned it long (less than 5 months), it only has 5.8 hours on it, I use it only for MY lawn and it shouldn't break this soon. Of course, I didn't bring in my recipt and they say they don't keep records for any purchases over three months . So now, I go back to the house and the search begins . Why is nothing where it should be ?
We found an invoice with the date of purchase and other info on it, so back to the store I go. Now the gal at returns says this isn't good enough, they can't do anything with it. WTF! She then gets the manager up there and I explained that I couldn't find my recipt at the moment, but found an invoice with the cost, date of purchase, skew # on it etc, so why isn't it good enough. The manager told me to go find the belt I needed...I did and she then bid me a good day as did I her . Here I thought I was going to have to get UGLIER.