Thread: Fantasyfest
View Single Post
Unread 08-08-2007, 09:55 AM   #12
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by vett boy
Thanks ,I know from experience there is a large gay presence (i'm not) .I've been to Key west for a few days each winter when Orlando gets cold and snow is in the forecast.

I've never been to Marigras,plus i'm not a big drinker .But Fantasyfest just looks like it's the ultra experience.Even my wife (the church lady) said she'd go.

At my age I don't have much time left to see the world and whats in it.
I'm a native Floridaian; however, I never made it to the Key's until the Coast Guard sent me there in the early 80's for a field training exercise.

Fell in love withthe place and although I'm not all that happy about a lot of the changes, it's still the "keys" (all of them) and I'd live there tomorrow if I could!

You don't need to be gay to enjoy the place. There's something there for everyone. Hell, I even found a nudie strip bar that wasn't gay(Ask me how I know?)

My church lady also said she'd go to Fantasy Fest but frankly, I don't think she's going to handle it well. I can only take so much griping and complaining about the way a person acts, dresses, has sex or anything else, not to mention how much skin they show, before I either leave or throw you in the water

But if she really wants to go, I'll take her

Anyway, go for it, you have to do it once in a lifetime. Drinker or otherwise Sometimes, it's more fun to stay sober and watch the other drunks
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote