View Single Post
Unread 09-19-2007, 04:44 PM   #1
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
ynkedad will become famous soon enough
Default Dealership Service Department...

Friday afternoon we called the dealership to set up an appointment for the C5to be looked at because the Check engine kept coming on, and I needed an oil change for the C6... They set us up for Mon at 9am.

Monday morning...
So, on the way to the dealership for our 9am appointment, her gas gauge was acting weird. It was showing less gas than was actually in the tank, then going up then down again on the way there.

We get to the dealership, check in with our Svc Rep (who's only been there for a week) and after explaining everything, we hang out and look at cars .

Now we've been walking around and hanging around for hours when our Svc Rep comes out and says "Oh, you are waiting for your cars"? I said yes. He says "Oh, on your service slip it states y'all would be utilizing our shuttle service, therefore we considered them drop offs". I replied...What,.. shuttle service? Why would I have set up an appointment for 9am and go somewhere? Heck, my C6 was only in for an oil change.
NTM...Why would I make an appointment at 9am, and set up a shuttle svc knowing that my cars would Then be considered "dropoff's," resulting in them being Back Burnered or put at the Bottom of the List?

He say's they'll get them in asap, and then He then goes to lunch.

An hour later, he returns and says they're next.
It's now pushing 1:15pm, we're HOT and hungry so we Walked to a restaurant to get something to eat.
Upon our return roughly an hour later, My car has been in the shop for 10 minutes and hers is still out back. Within the next 30 minutes, my car is done.

Her car (C5) hasn't even been looked at yet!
We wound up leaving her car there.