View Single Post
Unread 11-12-2007, 10:05 AM   #7
Ms. AntiVenom
Vicious Evil Person

Name :
Ms. AntiVenom will become famous soon enough

Totally understood, if I logged into a forum and saw my name getting run through the mill, I would be defensive too! but we are lucky all of the corvette shops around here are united and help one another, because almost every american has an car and lord knows how many corvettes are in the florida area one shop couldent handle them all.

Please contribute when you can! Ive heard your are very good at what you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDogLou View Post
Facts are Facts ! John Tsikouris got on this and many other forums, never having been a previous contributing member...signed himself up....posed as an old customer and bad mouthed by company. He's wasted both your time and my time in a completely unprofessional, unethical manner. I set the record straight with my response. I have no intentions of wasting another minute of time here. I will gladly continue to support all my customers. He used your forum to start a malicious thread. I responded !

I will only use this forum to contriubte information to members and stay on topic. I will not continue to waste my time responding to junk like this. Maybe he should consider doing the same.

Mad Dog Lou

Website
------------------------------------------------------