View Single Post
Unread 01-28-2008, 09:20 PM   #6
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolassbrad View Post
wow thats gonna hurt,consider a second job.Florida is killing everyone with fines.30 over on a sport bike is a trip to jail and impound of bike.now they are trying to pass a law that lets the state can take your motorcycle license for 10 years if you pull a wheelie stoppie or any other stunt.
Yep

Unfortunately under the guise fo "public Safety" the local jurisdictions are making up the deficits caused by the legislative decrease.

I'm all for public safety (go figure huh?) and traffic enforcement (again.DUH!) but someone, somewhere HAS to put a stop to the rediculous fines enhancements we're seeing

Penalties for wheelies, put it up on the front wheel stopping and such I have no problem with. But speeding fines outside a school or construction zone? we need to get a grip on the legislature!

I can even support enhanced fines/penalties for X over the limit in heavy residental areas, but again, there has to be a limit.

Sorry about your luck bro....I guess if we want to play, we have to pay

Get an attorney, request driving school and a with hold of points and adjudication.

1st offense, and with a local attorney, you'll probably get it
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote