View Single Post
Unread 04-02-2008, 06:37 PM   #13
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Excellent point Rocket

We didn't make rookies motor officers, but sometimes we sure had our share of 'tards

We really need to screen the applicants better all the way around.

But you're right. Our junior motor officer when I was there had at least 10 years on except our "token" female (don't get bent over that comment-she really was). She went through motor school (barely) rode maybe a month, and got reassigned to training

After that, the only time we saw her was when the sheriff needed a female presence.

Quote:
...I would venture to say that the poor interpretation of the law (ie 3-4 mph running a stop sign) turning into a reckless driving (a willfull and wanton disregard for the life safety and property of others) not sounding right

Quote:
The statute book is very thick, and there are some statutes that can fit different offenses, but this seems overboard. I also know that motor officers know that traffic statute section by memory, and don't make simple mistakes like that. The motor guys can be VERY dry on humor if they have any at all, but they also know traffic statutes very well.
again

Quote:
...Either this is a poke at police with a mostly false story or it's an April Fool joke since the original post is 04/01/08.
You know, I've never gotten into this whole April Fools mess

You might just have a point

Want to give us more details?

Feel free to PM me or rocket the officers name or the citation control number
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote