Thread: Rev Xtreme???
View Single Post
Unread 09-04-2006, 12:09 AM   #6
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

They started thier first shop herer in Tampa. Big problems were very slow turn around, lack of communication with the customer, slow parts availability and high prices.

Other than that, they were great

Took the former owner over a month to get a simple little air clearner cap (chrome K&N job). Kept saying they were back ordered or were on the way. I walked into United Speed World on Florida Ave., and picked up the same thing off the f**king shelf!...AND saved $$$

There was an issue with a friend and former club member whose car they couldn't seem to get finished and when they did, they$$$ was out of this world

On a brighter note, Tracy bought the shop some time back and since has relocated to a larger facility down the street from thier old location.

He has an excellent reputation in the racing community and knows his stuff From what I hear, he has turned the shop around

If it were me, I'd take my car to someone with a proven track record and leave the simple things to them until they prove themselves. Several days for the work you mention is rediculous...unles they're backed up. Even then, thats what scheduling is all about
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote