View Single Post
Unread 09-04-2006, 12:28 PM   #14
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj37_2
I agree that IS one persons opinion but it is nice to have a forum where they can be voiced without being banned or deleted because the supporting tuner is putting money in there pockets and the people suffering for it is the members.

Amen to that one!!!

Thats one thing I don't forsee happening here. One reason is a statement made by the site owner/administrator and the other is because as a Florida forum vs. a nationwide forum such as CF, we tend to be a little closer and look oout for each other a bit more.:thumbsup
:

How many ECS's superchargers HAS NLP installed when thay call me up the next day and tell me its going to cost more because i have the newer power steering bracket.

That my friend, was a rhetorical question

(My car is a 2004...Last year of the c5 and they didn't know this ?)

They all look alike???

A tuner that admits to seeing 11 lbs of boost (knowing it has a stock bottom end)when he is dyno tuning a car at doesn't realize there is a problem ?

Does the name Formato mean anything to you?

Turn around and tell me the restrictor plate wasn't in the kit or in the instructions so his guys wouldn't have known to put it in so its not his fault ?
I would have to say he hasn't installed enough.

Might be right?

And no England Green is not a tuner he don't even work on cars for a living. He is just a corvette lover with a great deal of knowledge that goes above and beyond to help every one.

Thats cool. I thought based on his CF posts and responses that he was a tuner or had a shop? My bad and my apologies for the implication. Looky at waht assumptions do to ya

I am not here to tell anyone where or not to take there car.
This is just my experience with NLP.

Nor am I, just giving a second opinion

If there are other shops out there that have screwed up someones car i think everyone has a right to know who they are
Absolutely!

Good chatting with ya and good luck with whatever shop you choose
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote