View Single Post
Unread 10-02-2006, 02:53 PM   #25
Nytro
Delta House Member

Name :
Nytro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vette8t7
Well....read my response on this thread #18 first and ask that question again. It wouldn't say they were calling him a liar in any way. The may have never seen the returned item if the item he returned for warranty work with an RMA# on it it arrived in receiving they relabel it and it is either picked up or shipped to the supplying vendor for warranty work. In that post I also posed related questions that woud help give insight on what may have happened, but the original poster hasn't answered. It oculd be that Eckler's NEVER opened the package or did and it had no associated order number. Meanwhile in the case that the initial person or whoever he talked to (which is in a different building at a desk) is sitting there and has nothing to go on.

Now keep in mind another point, people come and go constantly. Good help is hard to find. There are sales people that I see there one time and they are gone the next. For example, Bob sends Joe and e-mail to help with a problem he has and he says he'll look into it. Next week Joe leaves as he found another job or Joe decides at the end of the day he's had enough of customers calling in and yelling at him. Meanwhile whatever Joe wrote down or whatever e-mail he got from Bob may or may not get passed on to someone else. But Joe's out of there so he doesn't care. Say no one else got his notes on Bob's issue. Or someone else looking at his e-mail sees it is empty or doesn't know what he did or didn't take care of. Or maybe his terminal sits there unused for 3 months. Who knows. The next thing you know there are 10 people in Bob's boat that have been waiting 3 months for a call back or answer.

OK I will ask the question again......as soon as I finish trying to piss up this rope

www.adamspolishes.com

Authority forgets a dying king
Nytro is offline   Reply With Quote