View Single Post
Unread 09-13-2009, 05:41 PM   #15
Vettephysician

Name :
Vettephysician has disabled reputation
Default Hello Shadow!

I have to say however, that whenever I've filed a complaint with DOACA, they have been helpful. It kind of "forces" the business to acknowledge your complaint, and to work towards a resolution. They send a certified letter to the business, and essentially "twist their arm" to answer your complaint. Usually, I try to work it out with the business before pulling out this "big gun," but unfortunately, it's much easier for them (the "offending" business) to try to blow you off, or ignore you, rather than satisfy the customer....take the money and run, so to speak. It's a shame that things have come to this, but on the other hand, it's nice to have a government agency that stands up for the consumer, and they do. Years ago, people would generally "do the right thing." Sadly, nowadays, that's often not the case. Once they have your money in hand, they have a tendency to quickly forget about you, and if you're considering hiring an attorney, you'd better have a nice fat wad of cash to hand over to him/her. Anyway, hope this info was helpful. All you fellow vette folks have a good week!
Vettephysician is offline   Reply With Quote