View Single Post
Unread 11-14-2008, 12:15 AM   #29
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpyvette View Post
looking over the site the basic theme seems to be more towards a social club with corvettes as a sub theme than a hard core mechanic question/and answer type forum, am I wrong or am I just not looking hard enought?
obviously not a thing wrong with that approach, just differant........yeah! Im obviously trying to get a responce without being a jerk, but thats the way it appears to be at first glance, looking around, and since Im a bit hard core I figured I might add to the site if you want more info
Hey grumpy

You'll find that this site is more of a "family" brought together by Corvettes and our geographical location, than your typical "hard core" builder/rebuilder/racer/waxer sites.

Nothing wrong with either approach. All have thier merits. It's just that we're closer geographically so needless to say, we're probably closer as a group

Now...since you're more the hard core type, please feel free to add as you wishYou're input and enlightenment is always welcomed

Glad to have you aboard! Hope you stick around quite a while. We can use a little shaking up on occasion

Thanks

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote