View Single Post
Unread 03-19-2024, 08:08 PM   #53
85vette

Name :
85vette will become famous soon enough

Yeah, I figured that since they didn't make any money from the sale they wouldn't be too happy with what they would make on any warranty repairs.

And thanks for answering the question of how much the service would be. Others have done it themselves and advised the cost of the fluids and filters was $300-$400. So about $700 for labor. You did it yourself, did that seem to be reasonable for your time?

I found a Tym Owners page on FaceBook. One guy in Arizona bought one from the same dealer in North Carolina that I did and had it delivered. He said he saved money over buying it from a dealer that was only 60 miles away from his house, even with the shipping!

So I got this package (T2610 with loader, 5 foot box blade, 5 foot bush hog, and 5 foot grapple) for $23K out the door. Two other customers were picking up tractors from him the morning we went up there.

He had a lot full of tractors, equipment and trailers. And he was definitely off the beaten path.

https://www.smithsenterprise.com/?gc...BoCnlcQAvD_BwE