Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudomind
I believe this should read,

"Jacksonville Corvette Club"

As I see this and I am not really sure if it is for the Jacksonvillle Corvette Club or not as it currently reads. JMO

Jacksonville Club,,rdavis72@bellsouth.net
Jacksonville Club,,thomps_r@bellsouth.net

Thanks
Well the reason it is like that is because Outlook Express apparently has a character number limit when putting names in the address book listing. I have two of them listed because in two separate websites I saw different email addresses listed for what looked like the same club.

One of the problems with the internet is that sometimes information can be stale as some webpages just become abandoned and the info woefully out of date. The webmasters lose interest or initiative to keep up with it, and the search engine spiders just keep indexing them all the same.

When I sent out the above letter to the recipient list at the top of this thread, I got 13 email address bouncebacks immediately, mostly from invalid email address errors.

There are a couple of new registrations here, but so far it is too early to tell if this request going out to the various clubs is going to fly or not.
Rich Z is offline   Reply With Quote