View Single Post
Unread 06-18-2008, 10:39 AM   #14
Yellow

Name :
Yellow is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRS. XTREME View Post
That has been our point all along, why all of a sudden is their a problem? We havent had any problems since we signed up I wanna say 2 yrs ago.

Thank you shadow!! I am begining to think "Yellow" has a very close affiliation with the Corvette forum and somehow we are offending her!

Corvette Forum is a very big. Members report something and that is when the mods look into it. The members have the ability to police, but the mods have the final say. The mods do not get paid for what they do.

Yes I have been a member of Corvette forum since 02. I have a Lemon and Corvette Forum helped me through many issues with a Vette that went into the shop 40+ times. I was able to get a free extended warranty from GM as they saw all the problems. No “Lemon Law” as I purchased it used with (3K miles). The wealth of knowledge I gained from the Corvette Forum has been vast. I have been raising money for St. Jude all year for several years. That is the closest affiliation I have to it. I am also an events coordinator.

I have many friends on corvette and most of them are like family. They only people who stay with me are friends from the Corvette Forum. They are all over the world, Australia, Florida, Texas etc. I also am very close to all my friends in Tampa Bay Vettes.

I would not say offending, but I dislike when people complain about another forum (on any forum) and say I was banned for nothing. Your business broke the vendor rule of Corvette Forum that is written in black and white. I am sorry you disagree about the rules. But it is what it is.

I have friends here at Corvette Florida and use some of the vendors here (Greg has gone out of his way many times for me), I also use Corvette forum vendors and of course I use vendors that are not on either forum. Some of these vendors that are not on either forum are my friends, and some are just will to work with a girl and her girly car - that does not sound girly .
Yellow is offline   Reply With Quote