The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories Sales | Wanteds | Sources | Advice For Buying or Selling

Unread 01-29-2015, 10:36 AM   #1
goldhunter_2

Name :
goldhunter_2 has disabled reputation
Default ject with LS1 (sale or part trade)

1980 Chevy C3 corvette project with a LS1 engine swap already converted and mounted. The frame has been COMPLETELY disassembled blasted inspected then spray with epoxy primer followed by Eastwood's ceramic gloss black coating. Has All new red poly bushing, new shocks, new pads, front two rotors are new new rear bears, new Black Poly body mount bushing with new body mount bolts, 4" side pipes , headers but need to change flange for LS1, The LS1 engine came form a 98 corvette an the oils sump/windage tray/dipstick tube & stick have been changed to fit the earlier model vette as well as the throttle body switched to use with manual gas pedal. I have a wiring harness but not installed and the ECU computer form a GTO for it. I have a 200r4 automatic tranny bolted to the engine if you don't want tranny I'll keep it. I also still have all the shift linkage for the original manual tranny if you want it.

The Body has been re-mounted but not shimmed yet as I was considering taking back off to do paint work. there is a 6" or so crack in front driver side fender that is easy repairable and a 2" chuck broke off (have it) form the rear passenger side panel that also will need fiber glassing. front a rear glass are goo, doors are fair, floor pans need replacements

I am taking a loss and only asking $7500 priced for fast sale. I figure I have about $10K invested but just have lost interest and have both my projects in the garage now at the same time with no room to work on either one of them so I am looking to sell (maybe part trade) my corvette project.

Buyer will need a trailer to haul it home, and I have lots of loss parts like seat shells, rear bumper, front bumper support bracket etc etc (allot of that had to come off to stay in garage because it was to long with cabinets on the back wall of my garage to fit on that side)

PM or email me if interested
Attached Images

goldhunter_2 is offline   Reply With Quote