The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Unread 04-22-2008, 08:41 PM   #11
Lady N
1980 Black Beauty

Name :
Lady N has disabled reputation

I only buy on site when it comes to big time money . The only way.
Lady N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2008, 06:29 AM   #12
spiceman

Name :
spiceman has disabled reputation
Default They're out there for sure.........got bit for $35,000.00

Took the chashier's check drawn out on a 3rd Fifth Bank to my bank, handed it to my bank manager and asked it be checked out before deposit.
Manager called 3rd Fifth with tracking number's and was told it was good.
Deposited into my account...........2 week's passed I called to make sure all was good w/ transaction.........bank manager said check went through and money now available my account.
10 day's later..........manager calls me and say's I need to come into the bank because check turned out to be counterfiet.
Got to the bank.......detectives waiting, FBI waiting.........sherriff's waiting.
It can be a real mess for sure. And believe me there are people out there damn good at forgeing counterfit that the best of the best can't tell the difference.
3rd Fifth had measures installed to catch these bum checks made on their bank and yet it still happened again to them.
My bank stood behind me because they knew I'd done all I could through them to avoid having a mess come about.
No, the counterfiter was never found.....or at least to this day I've never heard another word. Some 6 years ago now.
spiceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2008, 04:12 PM   #13
Suicide King

Name :
Suicide King is on a distinguished road

Bunch of low life scum.