The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Unread 09-21-2010, 08:57 PM   #1
Someoneyoushouldknow
victim #1

Name : Elizabeth Kelly
Someoneyoushouldknow has disabled reputation

I think the bio was written by Keli, there are major glaring gaps in the bio. I wish I could remember the guy in Atlanta's last name that he used to work with, his first name was Reese (sp). I don't know exactly what happened but there was a falling out. Maybe someone here will know who he is.

The other part which I find funny is that it says he started it with his wife in 2005 rather then, he started the business in 2005, screwed numerous people over then got married in Dec of 2009.

Ok so that was a low blow but still. It is a lie that they were married in 2005.
Someoneyoushouldknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2010, 03:56 PM   #2
THUNDER
Rideing in style

Name : Chris Plato
THUNDER is on a distinguished road

Has anyone informed the owner of thered c-4. Or atleast herd from him on my way to shop now ro get my trany. Dtive shaft and arigunal block. And what ever else i can fit in a crv
Unread 09-22-2010, 05:30 PM   #3
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUNDER View Post
Has anyone informed the owner of thered c-4. Or atleast herd from him on my way to shop now ro get my trany. Dtive shaft and arigunal block. And what ever else i can fit in a crv
The red C4 belongs to Robert. He was out at the shop today and is preparing it to be moved out of the shop. Had quite a crowd out there. Talked at length with John Arnold about the situation. The locks have been changed on the building, and Chris Harwood doesn't have a key. So anyone needing to gain access to the building for any reason will need to contact Mr. Arnold about that.

Mike removed his car today by pushing it into a covered trailer. I think he also got most of his parts, but apparently not everything.

I got a receipt emailed from Chris that is supposed to be a copy of the invoice for the transmission and differential that he put into my car. Has anyone ever heard about, or from, this place or individual?

DRM Motorsports
David Munder
404-932-6355
drm440@gmail.com

The phone number indicates the Atlanta area.

I found my STS turbo manual at the shop, but it looks like it sat in a pool of oil. All the pages are oil soaked.
Unread 09-22-2010, 06:02 PM   #4
Fatbum
My car got Xtremely F'd

Name : Daniel Halpin
Fatbum has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
The red C4 belongs to Robert. He was out at the shop today and is preparing it to be moved out of the shop. Had quite a crowd out there. Talked at length with John Arnold about the situation. The locks have been changed on the building, and Chris Harwood doesn't have a key. So anyone needing to gain access to the building for any reason will need to contact Mr. Arnold about that.

Mike removed his car today by pushing it into a covered trailer. I think he also got most of his parts, but apparently not everything.

I got a receipt emailed from Chris that is supposed to be a copy of the invoice for the transmission and differential that he put into my car. Has anyone ever heard about, or from, this place or individual?

DRM Motorsports
David Munder
404-932-6355 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************404-932-6355******end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************404-932-6355******end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************404-932-6355******end_of_the_skype_highlighting
drm440@gmail.com

The phone number indicates the Atlanta area.

I found my STS turbo manual at the shop, but it looks like it sat in a pool of oil. All the pages are oil soaked.

David Munder used to work for MTI in Atlanta. I couldn't find anything on his business, if he has one. Maybe MTI could help you out, maybe they still know him.
Fatbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2010, 06:04 PM   #5
THUNDER
Rideing in style

Name : Chris Plato
THUNDER is on a distinguished road

Rich as you know already knew most of the above. Found a shipping label for what i think was your block its from texas. I put it on the top of my car. At the shop. When i get my car friday i will grab it. I will scan it and emaul a copy to you. I texted chris today eith no reply on the lication if my heads. Got my short blick and trany today with johns help. Chris told me the ither blick and 383 asdemble was in marriana. I call the machine shop there and aron called aswell for me. Nothing is there and nothing has been there. Thats all i am saying for now. Chris told aron at sgc that he had my assemble and the other block he desided to use and would get it out to him by the end of the week.i gave chris till 7 pm last night to come up with money or parts or both or i would be at his house with the company of leon countys finest. We were all there he wasnt. I told him at 1 pm. When i told him i was there he said himself and kelli wasnt there but we all see who was peaking threw the window..
Unread 09-22-2010, 07:05 PM   #6
Someoneyoushouldknow
victim #1

Name : Elizabeth Kelly
Someoneyoushouldknow has disabled reputation

I think it's important to note that Chris wasn't moving to another shop, he was being evicted. While he may find some other "shop" to not pay rent at, I feel like that is an important part of this puzzle for those out of the loop.
Someoneyoushouldknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2010, 07:52 PM   #7
Bob K
Deceased

Name : Bob Korreck
Bob K has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Someoneyoushouldknow View Post
I think it's important to note that Chris wasn't moving to another shop, he was being evicted. While he may find some other "shop" to not pay rent at, I feel like that is an important part of this puzzle for those out of the loop.
I figured that out earlier today from another post. I thought I read he had already started a new business in Tallahassee?
Bob K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2010, 09:12 PM   #8
Fatbum
My car got Xtremely F'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob K View Post
I figured that out earlier today from another post. I thought I read he had already started a new business in Tallahassee?
He got evicted from his previous location and is trying to move to Tallahassee under the name Sports Car Technologies which is the higher echelon for his Arrive & Drive business.

I thought his SCT address was already posted...
Unread 09-22-2010, 05:57 PM   #9
Fatbum
My car got Xtremely F'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Someoneyoushouldknow View Post
I think the bio was written by Keli, there are major glaring gaps in the bio. I wish I could remember the guy in Atlanta's last name that he used to work with, his first name was Reese (sp). I don't know exactly what happened but there was a falling out. Maybe someone here will know who he is.

The other part which I find funny is that it says he started it with his wife in 2005 rather then, he started the business in 2005, screwed numerous people over then got married in Dec of 2009.

Ok so that was a low blow but still. It is a lie that they were married in 2005.

To clarify who Reece is, here is a conversation between me and Stephen from MTI in Atlanta. Below is me fact
checking statements with MTI in Atlanta a long time ago, I took what Chris had posted on his site and showed it to them so they could verify if what he had listed was true or not.

Everything in caps is from Stephen at MTI commenting on the things Chris said in Quotes, with the
last thing in quotes being something I asked because i thought Chris
mentioned he tuned there, but I wasn't sure, but at least now you know he didn't.

"joined MTI Racing in Atlanta where I worked in the shop." - TRUE

"became the crew chief on the 2001 C5R driven by the owner of MTI,in
2004 I was chosen to head up the build of one of the 20 C5R covette
kit cars" - DON'T THINK SO.

"was hired on to personally build and oversee the C5R" - NO. ALL
DIRECTION AND SUPERVISION WAS DIRECTED BY REESE COX, OWNER, RACER AND BUILDER OF MTI RACING.

'clarify if he did any actual tuning" - ALL TUNING IS DONE BY REESE COX.

Now it's possible that he could be talking about a completely different C5R (maybe it's John Arnolds), but I'm curious as to why MTI has been left out of biography that Rich posted above. He used to have them in pretty much the same bio, but now doesn't.