• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Wild Hogs

sorry guys. i saw it on the plane and thought it was pretty weak. a few funny parts, but cheesey over all. good actors though

Well..

I saw it in the theaters, then bought it when it came out on dvd. We loved it!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

we saw it in the theatre I wanted to to see 300 BUT Greg....lol

It was a nice family film, Members of my family started a little bike club quite a few years back, They were the scary biker type, So now when people cruise by with their T.Vs turned on their bikes (I swear) I yell WILD HOGS as loud as I can.

Just watched this last night. I thought it was pretty good, all things considered. Kind of slapstick, but got enough hits on the laugh-o-meter to be worth watching. Never have been a big fan of John Revolta, though.. :lmao:

I saw this in the theater in March and thought it was pretty funny.

But just last night we watched it on DVD with two other couples and for some reason it seemed funnier to me than when we saw it in March.

Rich, you are right, there is a lot of slapstick type comedy, but it struck my funny bone.

BTW, when is the last time any of us "slapped the bull"? ...the second time? :rofl1: :lmao: :rofl1: :lmao: :rofl1:

Rich427 said:
BTW, when is the last time any of us "slapped the bull"? ...the second time? :rofl1: :lmao: :rofl1: :lmao: :rofl1:
:thinkin: ..It's been a while now!:lmao:

flyboy said:
Happy Labor day everyone including them Hogs.
Have a Great Holiday weekend flyboy!:thumbsup:

You know, while I was watching this movie, I thought, man wouldn't be great to have a bunch of us Corvette people just hit the road on a jaunt like that?

Maybe not across America, since I have to be realistic, but maybe at least a trans-Florida jaunt....... Circumnavigate the entire state...... The CorvetteFlorida Trans-Florida Cruise.... :dancer01:

Rich Z said:
You know, while I was watching this movie, I thought, man wouldn't be great to have a bunch of us Corvette people just hit the road on a jaunt like that?

Maybe not across America, since I have to be realistic, but maybe at least a trans-Florida jaunt....... Circumnavigate the entire state...... The CorvetteFlorida Trans-Florida Cruise.... :dancer01:

I think that would be a great idea. Might be a good idea to post this on the events section and see what sort of interest develops.

Back