The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 05-03-2024, 08:10 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 1999 C5 Hardtop. Pewter Metallic $25,000

I hate to see her go, but i have to sell for personal reasons. 1999 C5 Hardtop (FRC). Only 4,031 were built in 1999. Only 1,040 in Pewter Metallic. Car is in showroom condition, garage kept on CTEK charger (not part of sale). Interior still smells new.
Purchased in April 2023 from World Imports USA in Florida with 18,783 miles. Currently has 21,7XX miles. as of today 03 May 24, its in the shop getting the Harmonic Balancer replaced. I will post more pics over next few days.
100% bone stock, except for smoked windows done by previous owners, LED headlights bulbs i installed and MOOG End links recently installed (see list below), Have bottle of touchup paint Chevy Paint code #11. Eagle Run Flats are date coded year 2016. There is no dry rot or cracking since the car was garage kept. The front tires have approx. 7/32 to 8/32 remaining and the rears 9/32 to 10/32. I was going to get new tires either later this year or next year until i decided to sell. As anyone knows they aren't the quietest tires. Recently installed MOOG End Links have transformed the handling and nimbleness of this car. Its super tight now There is a night/day difference from the original end links which were worn out.
Car was never tracked. Spirited driving yes, but It's never seen triple digit speeds.

VIN 1G1YY12GXX5120227

FULL DISCLOSURE: CarFax shows a Branded Title: Buyback/Lemon. I have CarFax in hand. The original owner at 4,725 miles returned the car to the dealer on 30 June 2000 for unknown reasons. There is nothing wrong with this engine/transmission. Clutch is great and shifts super smooth.

Upgrades/Maintenance: (have all paperwork)

05 May 2023: 18,831 miles. Installed all new tensioners, pulleys and serpentine belt. New Interstate Heavy Duty Battery (MTP-78). (work done by shop listed below)
Royal Purple MAX Clean fuel injector cleaner. (me)
07 May 2023: 19,150 miles. installed new air filter FRAM Extra Guard (CA3914) (installed myself)
15 May 2023: installed LED (Upper and lowers) headlight bulbs, LASFIT brand. (see pics). (installed myself)
19 June 2023: Adjusted parking brake. (work done by shop listed below)
25 Dec. 2023: Installed rear cargo net. (installed myself)
18 April 2024: Installed MOOG End links (all 4). Flushed & refilled coolant system with Dex-Cool Antifreeze. Changed oil with Mobil One (5W-30 full synthetic) and FRAM Ultra Synthetic filter (XG3506) (work done by shop listed below)
03 May 2024: Installed Harmonic Balancer. (work done by shop listed below)
Have window sticker and build sheet laminated (see pics, ordered from NCM)
Amboy Diagnostic Auto Repair, Inc. in Staten Island NY, did the major work (as noted above)

Have clean title in hand.

$25k CASH or Certified bank check

Thanks for looking !

Stephen

As it was listed for sale in April 2023

On its way to me in an indoor trailer.

ORiginal exhaust in my garage.

Will post new pic after i get it back from the shop for installing a new harmonic balancer. Posting this on 03 May 2024.

Laminated Window sticker ordered from NCM

Laminated Build sheet ordered from NCM

Old serpentine belt replaced May 2023

Pic was taken before Interstate battery was installed.

Mileage on car when i bought in April 2023. Currently has 20,7xx miles. Will post an updated pic when i get back from having the Harmonic Balancer installed (03 may 24)

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote