The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > General Corvette Forums > General Corvette Discussions

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

General Corvette Discussions Just general "shootin' the breeze" types of discussions related to Corvettes.

Unread 09-28-2006, 08:20 PM   #1
MADN3SS

Name :
MADN3SS is on a distinguished road
Default New pictures of the Z in downtown Tampa

I'm still going to try and clean them up a bit in photoshop. They need a little brightening up.

'01 QS Corsa Touring exhaust with Tiger Shark tips. LG LT headers with X-Pipe, Hurricane intake w/ CF HF Power Duct, L.E.D. tail lights and shorty antenna. Lowered on stock bolts. Black Motorsports. FRC TOM tuned. NCM member 36741
MADN3SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2006, 09:56 PM   #2
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

I think you need some sort of spot lights on your car to make it standout. And watch out for color shift from some of the street lights. I've seen some pretty nifty effects done by using multiple exposures with someone walking around the subject firing a hand held flash unit. They use this technique a lot in those caving pictures you will see in National Geographic where the cave is way too large to get with a single flash. But I imagine it takes a lot of practice to get that done right.
Unread 09-28-2006, 11:46 PM   #3
Suicide King

Name :
Suicide King is on a distinguished road

Those are some great background pics.

Did anyone question you while you were taking the photos?

Looks sweet
Suicide King is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2006, 02:33 AM   #4
MADN3SS

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicide King
Did anyone question you while you were taking the photos?
Funny you should ask that. While taking photos in front of the building that changes color, my buddy said "here comes the security guard". So I started snapping away. The guy couldn't have cared less. He just walked right on by and didn't say a word!

'01 QS Corsa Touring exhaust with Tiger Shark tips. LG LT headers with X-Pipe, Hurricane intake w/ CF HF Power Duct, L.E.D. tail lights and shorty antenna. Lowered on stock bolts. Black Motorsports. FRC TOM tuned. NCM member 36741
Unread 09-29-2006, 09:41 PM   #5
2Vettes

Name :
2Vettes is on a distinguished road

Neat idea. How often does that building change colors? Is it just blue and red? Looks like you can see right through it. I like the skyline photos, too.
Unread 09-30-2006, 07:12 AM   #6
MADN3SS

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Vettes
Neat idea. How often does that building change colors? Is it just blue and red? Looks like you can see right through it. I like the skyline photos, too.
It changes color every minute or two. It is just blue and red, although it's not an instant change. It goes kinda purple first. You can see right through it too.

I'm going to start carrying my tripod in the car. I'm still learning my camera too. I really need to take a class somewhere. Guess I should have taken it in school.

Unread 10-04-2006, 10:42 AM   #7
dark_phantom

Name :
dark_phantom is on a distinguished road

Nice shots.
Z06 widebody, brakes and sway bars; HRE 543R black with polish lip; bilstein shocks; magnaflow's 15884 exhaust system; 44 LED 3rd brake light; GS stripes; tinted windows and more.
Custom cobalt red & black two tone leather interior by DownSouthVettes and some of Pipedreams' items.
dark_phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2006, 09:49 AM   #8
Guro305
Heathen

Name :
Guro305 is on a distinguished road

I think they are great shots. I've been meaning to do the samething myself someday. Nice rims by the way........damn they look familiar! lol

-C5 Chevy Corvette - Torch Red
-Gen 3 Pontiac Trans Am - Pearl Black
-B14 Nissan Sentra GXE - Pearl Black
Guro305 is offline   Reply With Quote