The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 01-03-2009, 12:55 PM   #14
RevXtreme 1
www.revxtreme.com

Name : Tracy Lewis
RevXtreme 1 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C5Rick View Post
Bad Mouth, as with all my short personal reviews, I stated what I experienced.
Did you ever quote someone a price, and I still have the PM saved, and then charge a substantial amount more without saying any thing and I was never offered a refund.

At no time did I ever say anything was wrong with the product. I didn't think what I was doing was anybodies business but mine, but since you must know; due to my wifes failing health issues and loss of her income the Vette has to go before it gets repoed. I was trying to put it back to stock and with the PCV system cut and parts gone it is hard to do. So what were the untrue things I reported, and Are Ya Happy Now

As I always do, I would have returned it to stock AND refunded you the can price...at no cost (just ask any that do business with me regularly) but you never even called to ask?? And please post the PM (I don't mind) and we can also post the invoice........and as I always do, even if I loose money in doing so, I stand behind firm quotes and you were offered a refund....you spoke with Karen and she does not lie. You said "no problem, just wanted to let you know".......and then you pull this crap, that is low. Again, lie detector tests on all 3 of us to see what the truth is. I jave no problem someone com[plaining if they had the facts, knew what they were talking about, AND had first given the shop/vendor an opportunity directly or in private to address any issue....that you did not do.

And how would a $69 oil seperating catch can make a difference in the repo of the car? I assume you had to pay someone to put it back to stock (something we do free) and if we offer full refunds WITHOUT re-stocking fees, wouldn't that make more sense?

You still are not telling the whole story on the can removal IMHO, I still supect it was another shop or individual that influenced you.