The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   General BS forum (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   URGENT MESSAGE FOR DVD (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23113)

dvdcta 11-17-2008 02:52 PM

DVD

Quote:

Originally Posted by ANTBRAX (Post 75529)
:thumbsup: You would be correct, sir...all in good fun

What did ya do with ALISON ?????????????? :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Harbor Master 11-17-2008 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dvdcta (Post 75542)

DVD will you please forget about Alison. ANTBRAX put her on a plane to Bay City, Mich. I picked her up at the airport last week and she is staying at my place until you cool down. Alison sure is a sweet young lady. We've been out to dinner a few times and took in a stage play in Detroit. It was late when the play was over so we stayed at the Renaissance in downtown Detroit. She enjoyed it so much we are planning another trip down to see the Red Wings game. Sorry DVD it looks like your history. Don't linger on it too long. I hate to see a grown man cry.:sorry:

Man am I glad to see ANTBRAX finally made it to Florida. I'll be sending him a PM as soon as I get done with you. Just like old times, THE THREE DAMINGOS ride again. :no_evil:

Shadow 11-17-2008 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z (Post 75534)
OK. I just didn't want to see a "situation" develop.

Thanks for the explanation.

:rofl1:Don't sweat it, I saw them. Know them from another site:thumbsup:

let 'em play:dancer01:

dvdcta 11-17-2008 06:00 PM

DVD

Just settin on the curb cryn my eye's out! Boo Hoo! :rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:

dvdcta 11-17-2008 06:09 PM

DVD

Wat ya talkin about? .........ALISON WENT TO THE DARK SIDE??????? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ANTBRAX 11-17-2008 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dvdcta (Post 75542)

I had to send her to Michigan in order to get clothes on that girl...somewhere cold. If I was to bring her here...shed be nekkid all the time and I dont think Mr Z would like that on his site. Im sure HUTCH will take GREAT care of her:thumbsup:

dvdcta 11-17-2008 07:01 PM

DVD

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 75557)
:rofl1:Don't sweat it, I saw them. Know them from another site:thumbsup:

let 'em play:dancer01:

I know your one of the good guys here!!! Just tell rich that!!! I don't want em ta loose any sleep over the.............. (vette pack).........yours truly the PHANTOM! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

dvdcta 11-17-2008 07:31 PM

DVD

Quote:

Originally Posted by ANTBRAX (Post 75569)
I had to send her to Michigan in order to get clothes on that girl...somewhere cold. If I was to bring her here...shed be nekkid all the time and I dont think Mr Z would like that on his site. Im sure HUTCH will take GREAT care of her:thumbsup:

I could keep er warm on my own turms ya nut craze! I see ya got outta your cave!! It's about time?? WELCOME! to CF.........& It's.......ANTHRAX!!!! that's a compliment, cause yur deadly!!!!...........Your friend the PHANTOM!!!!! :thumbsup:

Rich Z 11-17-2008 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ANTBRAX (Post 75569)

I take it you haven't been in the Roadhouse Forum here yet....... :hehehe:

dvdcta 11-17-2008 07:57 PM

DVD

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z (Post 75579)
I take it you haven't been in the Roadhouse Forum here yet....... :hehehe:

RICH! he's a new kid on the block let him melt out !!!!!! he's the grasshopper!!! & he won't let ALISON go!!!! :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo: