• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Dimmitt Show Saturday OCT-24

Not sure yet?

It's my birthday and the family are talking about lunch at one of the beach bars or on the ICW (GATORS or something?)

Might make it to dimmit, just not sure yet.

Been there...done that. Big disappointment IMO. Save your money and come to the Dimmitt Show!:hehehe:

Have to agree...the Tampa car show was the worst show that I have ever attended...Miami Intl car show is by far the best...As for Dimmitt show, been there, done that and peoples choice is not for me...

Peoples choice?

Well the Dimmitt show came and went and NO RAIN! We had 90 Corvettes attend 11 vendors and many trophies. I would again like to point out that we have a Peoples Choice and a judged show. To allay "stuffing" the ballot box, we take the top 5 cars in each class and then we go out and judge them. We have two judges for each class and we closely follow NCCC rules. I personally judged C-5's and found that the peoples choice followed (with one exception) the ballot box. The proceeds will net our charity about $800. Thanks to all that attended! And to those that didn't....there is always next year; which will be our 13th! To see pictures go to our website
www.baccvette.us

Last edited:
Mean?

What do you mean by this?

I take it that you want to know what my exception was? When I got the list from the tabulators they had the top five listed. I went out and judged and found out the number one listed was not as deserving as the number two. So I reversed them. The number one car had not cleaned his tires and number two had. Other than that they were quite equal.

Here are some of the pictres I took yesterday at the show. Thanks to Bay Area Corvette Club and Dimmitt Chevrolet for another great show. The weather was great, not as hot as normal and NO RAIN.

Every generation was represented. Hope you enjoy.

SecondC1.jpg

SecondC2.jpg

FirstC3.jpg

GS.jpg

RedC5Front.jpg

FirstC6.jpg

Row4.jpg

SixthC1.jpg

SecondC6.jpg

ThirdC1.jpg

ThirdC2.jpg

ThirdC6.jpg

FirstC1.jpg

FirstC2.jpg

ForthC1.jpg

RFEdition.jpg

RedC5Rear.jpg

BlueC5.jpg

CleanEngine4.jpg

FifthC1.jpg

I take it that you want to know what my exception was? When I got the list from the tabulators they had the top five listed. I went out and judged and found out the number one listed was not as deserving as the number two. So I reversed them. The number one car had not cleaned his tires and number two had. Other than that they were quite equal.

Thanks for the explaination.

Back