• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Sullenberger Flight Landing in the Hudson

Wow ! Gives me chills to think that was my flight number .I ended up going down to pickup my new vett from Junkie .He had asked if I'd wait a couple weeks and I told him I couldn't .I think of that all the time .I HATE COLD WATER.

In the video clip I could not hear the Captain or the F/O speaking. I could only hear the radio traffic. Anyone else have the same problem with the video clip?

I could hear the captain speaking to the departure controller but there was nothing audible between the pilot and F/O. Seems as if whoever made the simulation only included actual radio transmission, not intercom chatter between the crew.

Lets face it guys, this man knews what his job was and what the craft was capable of doing...Thank the Air Force for his training and Sully for his brass ones...

Back