• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C5 Parts wanted..Body and chassis

Daffy

Junkyard dog
I just bought an 02 vert that's been sideswiped..I need an LH upper control arm, An LH rear spindle(right front works I'm told) a rear rotor.. On the body I need an LH door complete, an LH fender,headlite assy and a bumper..Anyone parting a C5 out?? Thanks
newvette001.jpg

Whoa, that's one hell of a project. Good luck. If you have issues finding parts locally, check out corvetterecycling.com for parts

Thanks...I'm hoping for some close to home parts for it. I might re sell or part it out but it only has 47K miles on it(6 speed car) and the vitals are intact. I actually drove it to where it's sitting from the driveway.

I have a left front "easily repairable" fender,and possibly a front bumper Fascia!
I'll have to look in my Fascia collection!!:shrug01::shrug01::shrug01:

Front Fender $200. plus shipping,or if your not in a big hurry I can bring it with me my next trip down and we can meet up somewhere!!(Next 2-3 weeks!):thumbsup:

Might have some other stuff too,I'll just have to look around!!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I have a left front "easily repairable" fender,and possibly a front bumper Fascia!
I'll have to look in my Fascia collection!!:shrug01::shrug01::shrug01:

Front Fender $200. plus shipping,or if your not in a big hurry I can bring it with me my next trip down and we can meet up somewhere!!(Next 2-3 weeks!):thumbsup:

Might have some other stuff too,I'll just have to look around!!:thumbsup:

Put my name on it...I'm not in a huge rush but I definitely want it,,If you have any of the other parts let me know. I can make the drive if I need to..Thanks

Put my name on it...I'm not in a huge rush but I definitely want it,,If you have any of the other parts let me know. I can make the drive if I need to..Thanks

I'm heading south this week end!!:thumbsup:
PM me your phone #:thumbsup::thumbsup:

ONE part left

Thanks for the fender Jesse...Now I need a LH headlite door..Anyone got one????

Might want to complete the profile so people know what part of the state you're in?
Helps with local stuff:thumbsup:

Good luck with the rebuild and welcome aboard:thumbsup:

Back