• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

For Sale FS - PORTED LT4 HEADS-INTAKE **REDUCED$$

JD94C4

I am working on building a LT4 motor. Came across 2 sets of heads and intakes. I have one set of matched ported LT4 heads and LT4 intake.
REDUCED TO $$1000.00 PLUS SHIPPING
If local to Tampa FL can pick up. PM me if you would like pics. thanks.

Here is a link to PICS
http://s806.photobucket.com/albums/yy348/JD94C4/

JD
**update, sold those RR but have some COMP CAM 1.6RR, new they are 198.00 you can have them for $150 plus shipping. These are also new..

Last edited:
Man I'd love to convert my LT-1 to an LT-4, but I'm afraid I can't take those off your hands right now. Good luck on the sell.

Man I'd love to convert my LT-1 to an LT-4, but I'm afraid I can't take those off your hands right now. Good luck on the sell.
Dude you are right down the street from me... NO shipping cost! :dancer01:
what year vette do you have. I have a 94 . Black, 6 spd, tan int. 58K miles.
do you ever go to any of the local car shows? I dont show my car just like goin to hang out. They just had the NSRA street rod assoc. at the tampa fairgrounds this past weekend.. some nice rides out there
JD

I've got a 96, wish I could have gotten an LT-4. I went to the show at the pier, but my car needs paint so I don't show it yet but I probably will down the road. Just won't be expecting to win. I hope to make the Dimmitt show next month but it seems stuff always comes up. Damn life always getting in the way. :shrug01:

I know economy sucks. Also, some have asked for flow #s on the heads, which I have not had done. I am reducing the price for the next two weeks to $1000.00 plus shipping. After that I will put them on ebay... thanks
JD

I know economy sucks. Also, some have asked for flow #s on the heads, which I have not had done. I am reducing the price for the next two weeks to $1000.00 plus shipping. After that I will put them on ebay... thanks
JD

PM sent.. would you make a package deal with the RR picked up?

Where in Florida are you located?

Jason

PM sent.. would you make a package deal with the RR picked up?

Where in Florida are you located?

Jason
I have another set of heads. already flow tested. also a BRAND NEW LT4 intake. $1100 shipped. have to sell them for more than the others, I have more $$ tied up in them. thanks.. let me know if you or anyone else interested. PM me for flow data if you are a serious buyer..
JEFF

I have another set of heads. already flow tested. also a BRAND NEW LT4 intake. $1100 shipped. have to sell them for more than the others, I have more $$ tied up in them. thanks.. let me know if you or anyone else interested. PM me for flow data if you are a serious buyer..
JEFF
BUMP

Back