• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Where Is Everyone??

als2052

Road Trip!
This forum is a nowhere close to where it used to be 2 years ago. Why dont we have rollcall to see who is still here and maybe get things rolling again...

This forum is a nowhere close to where it used to be 2 years ago. Why dont we have rollcall to see who is still here and maybe get things rolling again...
Andy Anderson - navy2kcoupe - never left ........... :thumbsup:
Andy :wavey:

Wesley Chapel Here

I'm still in Wesley Chapel. I get to a Cars & Coffee every couple of months, drive the ZO6 almost every day but don't do much more that's car related any more.

Yeah, since the disaster with my C5Z, I pretty much don't have any interest in shows and get togethers. That put a BIG dent in my enthusiasm for nearly everything.

Still here. Had to sell my 'vette a little while ago to make some improvements to my crib but I still hang out here.:yesnod:

Still here. I post a couple of times when I have something to say, but check in everyday.

Hey Lloyd,
We need to do a Wesley Chapel cruise to cars and coffee. I have been meaning to go but that is early for a Saturday since I am working again.

You, me, and Riceman, I know there was another guy in Wesley Chapel but could not remember his screen name?

3-4 vettes heading down I-275 :thumbsup:

Still here. I post a couple of times when I have something to say, but check in everyday.

Hey Lloyd,
We need to do a Wesley Chapel cruise to cars and coffee. I have been meaning to go but that is early for a Saturday since I am working again.

You, me, and Riceman, I know there was another guy in Wesley Chapel but could not remember his screen name?

3-4 vettes heading down I-275 :thumbsup:

Sounds good to me.

That's what we need is an instigator.

I am still here too. Don't post as much as I use to. I try to look at this site once a day unless I'm out of town. It is very quiet here. Perhaps more readers and less posters. Fo those of you that read more than post, drop a line so we know you have arrived out of the void even if to just say hi and a a wave! :thumbsup::wavey::wavey:

Still here, ...but just lurking for the most part. The lack of activity on any site becomes contagious and compounds the problem. The activity on this site slowed down before Shadow left, but it seems like it has fallen off dramatically since. BTW, I don't know Shadow, nor do I have any part or am I interested in the issue that led to his departure. Just an observation....

Rich

Back