• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

FS: 1962 Corvette SRIII Chassis

RSS Feed

RSS Feed Robot
I have had this car in storage for about 8 years now, its time to admit I am never going to get back to it. Sadly I have decided to part with my project. What I have is a 62 body, both tops, body is fully gelcoated but no color. Hardtop is also gelcoated but the body shop did not know how to reassemble it. The body sits on an SRIII Motorsports chassis. The chassis is set up for stock width which was done by narrowing the rear girdle and shortening the required axle length. It is set up with coilovers. The torque tube was shortened and the trunk area was cut to allow for the 6spd transaxle. Shifter tube is shortened for stock shifter location. I have all of the interior except for the seats, I have a set of C5 seats that go with the car. The LS1 engine and 1999 corvette drivetrain has 35K miles. I have been away from the car for about 5 years, It is stored in Ohio and I am in Florida. I will be in Ohio the week of May 7th, after that I am bringing the car to FL to sell here. I am asking $50K. Anyone who has seen one of these cars finished knows what they are worth, I dont think you could build it to the point I have it for anywhere near that. I will listen to offers but im in no real hurry to sell. Here is my website for pictures, they are of course from around 04-05. I would be available the week of may 7 to show the car in Ohio, after that in Tampa FL

thanx

Scott

Source...

Back