• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C4 1987 Red/White/Red Convertable

RSS Feed

RSS Feed Robot
Well the time has come for my wife to part with her beloved Vette. She is to handicapped to enjoy. After she drove it for the first time in a long time from our home in Illinois to Ky she has decided its time to go. I am in Kuwait. We are selling 3 cars(already sold the Cobra), 2 homes and retiring to Florida when I leave here. Anyway the car can be viewed in Mayslick(41055) Ky. I will give address and phone number upon request, contact me at malcolmmar@msn.com

We are the 3rd owner for tha last almost 10 years. The 2nd owner was a good friend who used as a showcar. He bought from first owner in Florida at 5k miles. I have paperwork and copies of past owner titles to prove history. We also have copies of repair receipt from over the years. I am going from memory here but I know I have replaced brake booster, had dealer regasket intake manifold, replace a leaky caliper, replace mass air flow. It has a chip that turns on fans at lower temps.

The car has been a well cared for and always garaged. Pictures show how well its cared for. Clean everwhere. Never abused or raced. Mileage is 72,159 right now. It also has 2 new white sheepskins(real) in the center of the seats.

It needs 2 things, a power antennae replaced and when we removed the lower front spoiler(fiberglass) we never replaced the black plastic/rubber chin spoiler. Neither item is expensive.

Asking $12k or best offer. Contact malcolmmar@msn.com if you need more pics(I have 29 total avail). Thanks.

IMG_3053.jpg

IMG_3042.jpg

IMG_3044.jpg

IMG_3057.jpg

IMG_3061.jpg

IMG_3036.jpg

Source...

Back