• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

whats the first to go on C5's?

what should i be saving for or keeping my eyes one? ive got a 2000. already replaced the hatch shocks, and the oil pressure sensor went last week. previous owner had something in the fuel tank replaced. not sure what it is, but when i looked it up and was fairly common that year.

My 2000 has broken the exhaust three times..Due to the lousy design the pipes break at the flange and have to be re-welded...mine is welded in three of the four places it can break...These things also have a bad habit of developing leaks on the rear axle seals...Mine hasn't done that yet however.

Column lock, passenger window regulator and ground wire connections, from what I have heard.....

Sometimes the fuel gauge will go bonkers, but in 99 percent of the time, that can be fixed by a few tank fulls of Chevron gasoline.

my car luckily came equiped with a full borla exhaust so i should be good there. and what is the regulator? do you mean the electric motor goes bad?

Last edited:
Back